QUAIFE Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4-9 Heavy Duty 5-Speed Sequential ASSEMBLED transmission
*SAME TRANSMISSION USED IN OUR 7sec KP / ProccoEVO Mitsubishi EVO8*
WATCH THE 7SEC 1/4 MILE VIDEO:
QBE6U is a high performance five-speed sequential gear kit incorporating the latest Quaife selection technology to deliver ultra-rapid gearshifts in a robust, affordable, easy to install package for Mitsubishi EVO 4-9 owners.
A direct replacement for the factory ‘H’-pattern transmission, the Quaife QBE6U sequential gear kit utilises the original Mitsubishi bell housing, with the addition of a bespoke cast outer case containing a state of the art sequential shift mechanism operated by a new design of Quaife gear lever.
QBE6U’s heavy-duty gear train incorporated wider than standard REM ISF® super finished gears that feature the latest open face dog engagement design with larger dog rings and straight cut FIA homologated Group N ratios. Using a gear design already proven in high-powered EVO applications QBE6U offers precise, fast shifts and superior ratios for track and competition use.
Key Technical Features:
- Ultra-Fast Quaife sequential gearshift with replacement lever
- Wider homologated FIA Group N rally ratios
- REM ISF® super finished gears
- Quaife final drive ratio included
- Quaife ATB centre differential (QDH11B) available as cost option
- Optional : Quaife LED digital gear readout available +$295
- Optional : Quaife (Strain gauge) Flat shift gear knob kit +$895
Gear Ratios – Straight cut Set
1st : 3.000
2nd : 2.000
3rd : 3.000
4th : 1.470
5th : 0.857
Final Drive Ratios Available:
The QBE6U package includes bespoke Quaife outer case and sequential gear lever and is available only as a fully assembled unit.
WATCH THE 7SEC 1/4 MILEVIDEO: